Arthur Cummings stem vase - 0626 area code was for where in the UK or USA?

3 posters

Go down

Arthur Cummings stem vase - 0626 area code was for where in the UK or USA? Empty Arthur Cummings stem vase - 0626 area code was for where in the UK or USA?

Post by RVsaid December 11th 2012, 1:26 pm

A nice 7 inch stem vase with original Arthur Cummings label and AC initials, anyone know of his work?

Arthur Cummings stem vase - 0626 area code was for where in the UK or USA? Arthur10
RVsaid
RVsaid

Number of posts : 1455
Registration date : 2012-08-12

Back to top Go down

Arthur Cummings stem vase - 0626 area code was for where in the UK or USA? Empty Re: Arthur Cummings stem vase - 0626 area code was for where in the UK or USA?

Post by NaomiM December 11th 2012, 6:16 pm

I don't recognise it as being a British one, but I don't know about Northern Ireland. Also it looks like a pound sign under the crossed out price, which indicates a UK origin.

Administrator
Administrator

Female Number of posts : 31247
Registration date : 2012-05-15

http://bispm.co.uk/

Back to top Go down

Arthur Cummings stem vase - 0626 area code was for where in the UK or USA? Empty Re: Arthur Cummings stem vase - 0626 area code was for where in the UK or USA?

Post by studio-pots December 11th 2012, 6:21 pm

Don't know the work but I suspect the dialling code is that for the area around Newton Abbot in Devon before the 1 was added after the 0.

Consultant
Consultant

Male Number of posts : 7815
Registration date : 2011-02-17

http://www.studio-pots.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum