Black and clear glass perfume atomiser with bubbles

2 posters

Go down

Black and clear glass perfume atomiser with bubbles Empty Black and clear glass perfume atomiser with bubbles

Post by TinTrunk November 29th 2010, 12:07 pm

I've had this little perfume atomiser forever, waiting to source a rubber bulb thingie for it (but that's another headache I won't trouble you with).

Black and clear glass perfume atomiser with bubbles Atomis11

Black and clear glass perfume atomiser with bubbles Atomis12

Black and clear glass perfume atomiser with bubbles Atomis13

I understand Whitefriars did some glass ware with bubbles, but that's as far as I've got. Any clues on a date and maker would be fabulous, thank you!
TinTrunk
TinTrunk

Number of posts : 16
Registration date : 2010-11-28

Back to top Go down

Black and clear glass perfume atomiser with bubbles Empty Re: Black and clear glass perfume atomiser with bubbles

Post by Nic November 29th 2010, 1:14 pm

The bubbles are quite chunky and aren't aligned or evenly spaced, which makes me think of Eastern European / Far Eastern production.

But it's not really my field, so I might be wrong.
Nic
Nic
Administrator
Administrator

Male Number of posts : 2392
Registration date : 2008-03-21

http://www.wilsonandcoleman.co.uk

Back to top Go down

Black and clear glass perfume atomiser with bubbles Empty Re: Black and clear glass perfume atomiser with bubbles

Post by TinTrunk November 29th 2010, 1:51 pm

Thanks Nic. I've certainly got no high expectations that this is a collectable piece but I thought it might date from the 1950s.

I forgot to add that it stands about 2ΒΌ inches high, not including the metal fitting, so its pretty tiny!
TinTrunk
TinTrunk

Number of posts : 16
Registration date : 2010-11-28

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum