Norfolk Showground Antique And Collectors Fair

+2
Nic
dantheman
6 posters

Go down

Norfolk Showground Antique And Collectors Fair Empty Norfolk Showground Antique And Collectors Fair

Post by dantheman April 20th 2011, 2:12 pm

Norfolk Showground
Dereham Road
New Costessy
Norwich
NR5 0TT

22nd-23rd April

a nice sized fair which should have 400-500 dealers this weekend due to the wonderful weather,I usually only bother with this fair in July but it may be worth a visit this time as there are often plenty of amateur sellers just trying to reclaim their garages,lofts and spare bedrooms and so bargains are to be had Norfolk Showground Antique And Collectors Fair 847164

Consultant
Consultant

Male Number of posts : 15417
Registration date : 2008-02-03

Back to top Go down

Norfolk Showground Antique And Collectors Fair Empty Re: Norfolk Showground Antique And Collectors Fair

Post by Nic April 20th 2011, 2:20 pm

I'll be there in the comfort of the indoor arena, with lots of big silly colourful bits of glass on show - so you've no excuses for walking past this time! Cheeky

Never stood there before, so I'm hoping it won't be quite as carbooty as you make it sound. Shocked
Nic
Nic
Administrator
Administrator

Male Number of posts : 2392
Registration date : 2008-03-21

http://www.wilsonandcoleman.co.uk

Back to top Go down

Norfolk Showground Antique And Collectors Fair Empty Re: Norfolk Showground Antique And Collectors Fair

Post by dantheman April 20th 2011, 2:23 pm

the indoor arena is for dealers such as yourself and is quite small so I should easily spot you

Consultant
Consultant

Back to top Go down

Post by Nic April 20th 2011, 2:55 pm

*phew*

I was worried that I'd been talked into stalling somewhere pointlessly low-end. I made that mistake at Pudsey, and was surrounded by people selling VHS tapes, paperback novels and boxes of sub-jumblesale detritus.

Rolling Eyes
Nic
Nic
Administrator
Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by dantheman April 20th 2011, 3:02 pm

well don't build your hopes up,it is Norfolk

Consultant
Consultant

Back to top Go down

Post by Nic April 20th 2011, 3:16 pm

I've done pretty well at Gresham's Holt before - so I'm trying to keep optimistic.
Nic
Nic
Administrator
Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by gareth-h April 20th 2011, 9:23 pm

I haven't done Norwich for a couple of years but another dealer told me at Peterborough that the last one (Jan or Feb) was "brilliant" so good luck.
gareth-h
gareth-h

Male Number of posts : 336
Registration date : 2009-03-27

http://www.pooleroom.co.uk

Back to top Go down

Post by dantheman April 23rd 2011, 7:56 pm

it was brilliant this weekend too Norfolk Showground Antique And Collectors Fair 847164

Consultant
Consultant

Back to top Go down

Post by l33ham180 July 14th 2011, 10:46 pm

is anybody popping up there this saturday? i finish work at 6AM saturday morning and will be popping up for first thing for a quick walk around then home to bed.
l33ham180
l33ham180

Male Number of posts : 462

Back to top Go down

Post by dantheman July 15th 2011, 11:59 am

the forecast is for lots of rain,I think it may turn out to be a small fair

Consultant
Consultant

Back to top Go down

Post by l33ham180 July 15th 2011, 12:03 pm

i will still probably pop up there, just have to remember to stick a brolly in the car
l33ham180
l33ham180

Back to top Go down

Post by Nic July 15th 2011, 1:48 pm

I'll be giving it a miss - saving my energies for Newark. I did *okay* at the last Norfolk, but nothing to set the world on fire.
Nic
Nic
Administrator
Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by dantheman January 30th 2012, 8:09 pm

This Sat/Sun (Feb 4th and 5th)

Consultant
Consultant

Back to top Go down

Post by dantheman April 4th 2012, 4:55 pm

Fri 5th - Sat 6th April

Consultant
Consultant

Back to top Go down

Post by l33ham180 April 4th 2012, 4:58 pm

depending on the weather we might pop up on friday. fingers crossed
l33ham180
l33ham180

Back to top Go down

Post by dantheman April 4th 2012, 5:02 pm

please post a report when you get back,if it's good I'll go on the Saturday Most Excellent

Consultant
Consultant

Back to top Go down

Post by l33ham180 April 4th 2012, 5:05 pm

yeah not a problem. i suppose in-side will be the same old stuff but i always seem to do ok on the out-side stalls
l33ham180
l33ham180

Back to top Go down

Post by dantheman April 19th 2014, 5:17 pm

I went to the fair today,far fewer dealers than a normal Easter fair and about one third the normal number of buyers

Consultant
Consultant

Back to top Go down

Norfolk Showground Antique And Collectors Fair Empty Easter Bank Holiday Fair

Post by dantheman April 9th 2017, 10:17 am

http://www.norfolkantiquefair.co.uk/

Next Sunday and Monday which is a bank holiday

a more laid back fair but can still be very large with hundreds of dealers spread over a huge showground

Last edited by dantheman on April 9th 2017, 3:03 pm; edited 1 time in total

Consultant
Consultant

Back to top Go down

Post by philpot April 9th 2017, 10:49 am

But Peterborough is on the Friday/Saturday/Sunday over Easter. Is that not going to restrict the dealers at Norfolk ?
philpot
philpot

Number of posts : 6381
Registration date : 2010-11-06

Back to top Go down

Post by Mordeep April 9th 2017, 2:20 pm

There is a mountain of fairs this Easter weekend. Peterborough's last day is Saturday so people could travel after to this one on Sunday but you have a lot of single day fairs that weekend and Ardingly on Tuesday. Options for dealers are many and if Norfolk is not on your way home or local then I think some will skip.
Mordeep
Mordeep

Male Number of posts : 847
Registration date : 2015-06-05

Back to top Go down

Post by dantheman April 9th 2017, 3:05 pm

I like to visit a couple of local potters after the fair,it makes for a very enjoyable day out

Consultant
Consultant

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum