Pretty certain this is Steuler Keramik but just want to verify and.....

2 posters

Go down

Pretty certain this is Steuler Keramik but just want to verify and..... Empty Pretty certain this is Steuler Keramik but just want to verify and.....

Post by treasure.hunter.D August 24th 2012, 7:16 am

I bought this today and I am relatively certain that it is Steuler but the form number leads nowhere and whats worse is that I found a pretty reputable site that had the form number attributed to a completely different shape. I can't find anything from Steuler that looks like this but the mark looks like Steuler to me. It's quite attractive for a water pitcher, lol. Matte black with gloss black in a design as the accent...Thoughts? If it is Steuler any idea of what era?
Thanks tons...

Pretty certain this is Steuler Keramik but just want to verify and..... Img_1210
Pretty certain this is Steuler Keramik but just want to verify and..... Img_1211
Pretty certain this is Steuler Keramik but just want to verify and..... Img_1212
treasure.hunter.D
treasure.hunter.D

Number of posts : 76
Registration date : 2012-05-25

http://www.ebay.ca/sch/treasure.hunter.d/m.html?_dmd=1&_ipg=

Back to top Go down

Pretty certain this is Steuler Keramik but just want to verify and..... Empty Re: Pretty certain this is Steuler Keramik but just want to verify and.....

Post by big ed August 24th 2012, 7:51 am

Definitely Steuler , form numbers were repeated by certain companies .
big ed
big ed

Male Number of posts : 11942
Registration date : 2008-03-22

Back to top Go down

Pretty certain this is Steuler Keramik but just want to verify and..... Empty Re: Pretty certain this is Steuler Keramik but just want to verify and.....

Post by treasure.hunter.D August 24th 2012, 1:31 pm

big ed wrote:Definitely Steuler , form numbers were repeated by certain companies .

Thanks Ed, much appreciated.

cheers,

thD
treasure.hunter.D
treasure.hunter.D

Number of posts : 76
Registration date : 2012-05-25

http://www.ebay.ca/sch/treasure.hunter.d/m.html?_dmd=1&_ipg=

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum