Vintage fabric - Selvedge ( and other sources ) Information Sharing

2 posters

Go down

Vintage fabric - Selvedge ( and other sources ) Information Sharing Empty Vintage fabric - Selvedge ( and other sources ) Information Sharing

Post by AudreysCat Wed Oct 24, 2012 3:23 am

Apologies if this is dealt with elsewhere but I wondered if it might be useful to share Vintage Fabric information ? I have some fabrics with selvedge info and some without - and not being THAT much of an expert would like to learn more.

If nothing else it's fun to flaunt your fabric stashes !

Here's one from me - I have Selvedge information - It's called "Sherwood" and it's from Duro and I'm assuming it's 70s - I found something very similar on pinterest http://pinterest.com/pin/3940718394210844/ but that had no other info give. I've a fair bit of this :) it sells well as cushions.

Vintage fabric - Selvedge ( and other sources ) Information Sharing Sherwo10

Share away !
AudreysCat
AudreysCat

Number of posts : 16
Registration date : 2012-10-22

Back to top Go down

Vintage fabric - Selvedge ( and other sources ) Information Sharing Empty Re: Vintage fabric - Selvedge ( and other sources ) Information Sharing

Post by brin mcardle Wed Oct 24, 2012 3:24 am

Somebody should start this as a thread...i've got some nice bits Happy
brin mcardle
brin mcardle

Number of posts : 2717
Registration date : 2011-06-18

Back to top Go down

Vintage fabric - Selvedge ( and other sources ) Information Sharing Empty Re: Vintage fabric - Selvedge ( and other sources ) Information Sharing

Post by brin mcardle Wed Oct 24, 2012 3:28 am

Sorry...there is a thread
brin mcardle
brin mcardle

Number of posts : 2717
Registration date : 2011-06-18

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum