Hi - please help us try and identify our mothers pottery. Thank you. 1/3

2 posters

Go down

Hi - please help us try and identify our mothers pottery. Thank you. 1/3 Empty Hi - please help us try and identify our mothers pottery. Thank you. 1/3

Post by Pollos11 July 13th 2018, 8:16 pm

Hi

I’m new to this site and would like to say thank you for any help that you may be able to provide for me and my family.

I wonder if we could ask for some help in identifying some ceramic that my sister and I have been left as part of our mother’s estate.

This is the first piece: it is a matte black bottle with inscribed marks to the sides and a large inscribed mark to the base.

Thank you in advance

P.

Hi - please help us try and identify our mothers pottery. Thank you. 1/3 Ac14ca10
Hi - please help us try and identify our mothers pottery. Thank you. 1/3 44bc9d10
Hi - please help us try and identify our mothers pottery. Thank you. 1/3 Beb6ce10

Pollos11
Pollos11

Number of posts : 48
Registration date : 2018-06-29

Back to top Go down

Hi - please help us try and identify our mothers pottery. Thank you. 1/3 Empty Re: Hi - please help us try and identify our mothers pottery. Thank you. 1/3

Post by brin mcardle July 13th 2018, 10:20 pm

Love this !
brin mcardle
brin mcardle

Number of posts : 2715
Registration date : 2011-06-18

Back to top Go down

Hi - please help us try and identify our mothers pottery. Thank you. 1/3 Empty Re: Hi - please help us try and identify our mothers pottery. Thank you. 1/3

Post by Pollos11 July 13th 2018, 10:26 pm

thanks Brin!

a very tactile piece, good looking too.

any ideas on the base mark? Australian i’m thinking, perhaps.

Sent from Topic'it App
Pollos11
Pollos11

Number of posts : 48
Registration date : 2018-06-29

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum