Hi - please help us try and identify our mothers pottery. Thank you. 2/3

2 posters

Go down

Hi - please help us try and identify our mothers pottery. Thank you. 2/3 Empty Hi - please help us try and identify our mothers pottery. Thank you. 2/3

Post by Pollos11 July 13th 2018, 8:22 pm

Hi

I’m new to this site and would like to say thank you for any help that you may be able to provide for me and my family.

I wonder if we could ask for some help in identifying some ceramic that my sister and I have been left as part of our mother’s estate.

This is the second piece: two old planter head vases each with a different marking to the base.

Thank you in advance

Paul

Hi - please help us try and identify our mothers pottery. Thank you. 2/3 99f48f10
Hi - please help us try and identify our mothers pottery. Thank you. 2/3 Dd0fb510
Hi - please help us try and identify our mothers pottery. Thank you. 2/3 6d137010
Pollos11
Pollos11

Number of posts : 48
Registration date : 2018-06-29

Back to top Go down

Hi - please help us try and identify our mothers pottery. Thank you. 2/3 Empty Re: Hi - please help us try and identify our mothers pottery. Thank you. 2/3

Post by NaomiM July 13th 2018, 11:57 pm

The style looks 1920s-30s. May be German?

Administrator
Administrator

Female Number of posts : 31598
Registration date : 2012-05-15

http://bispm.co.uk/

Back to top Go down

Hi - please help us try and identify our mothers pottery. Thank you. 2/3 Empty Re: Hi - please help us try and identify our mothers pottery. Thank you. 2/3

Post by Pollos11 July 14th 2018, 4:39 pm

Thanks Naomi, we’ll have a look around that date period.

Sent from Topic'it App
Pollos11
Pollos11

Number of posts : 48
Registration date : 2018-06-29

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum