J. VAN DEN DOOL? HELP WITH IDENTIFICATION REQUIRED

2 posters

Go down

J. VAN DEN DOOL? HELP WITH IDENTIFICATION REQUIRED Empty SCHOONHOVEN CERAMIC - NEED HELP TO IDENTIFY

Post by TangerNe11 March 10th 2024, 2:51 am

Hi all,  can anyone please provide information about this piece of SCHOONHOVEN Ceramic.  I have tried researching the pattern and time frame but got nowhere.  Also, if anyone knows the artist's name please do let me know!  Thanks :-)J. VAN DEN DOOL? HELP WITH IDENTIFICATION REQUIRED Schoon11
J. VAN DEN DOOL? HELP WITH IDENTIFICATION REQUIRED Schoon12
J. VAN DEN DOOL? HELP WITH IDENTIFICATION REQUIRED Schoon10
TangerNe11
TangerNe11

Number of posts : 30
Registration date : 2021-04-09

Back to top Go down

J. VAN DEN DOOL? HELP WITH IDENTIFICATION REQUIRED Empty Re: J. VAN DEN DOOL? HELP WITH IDENTIFICATION REQUIRED

Post by benwilliams March 10th 2024, 7:54 am

I couldn’t easily find a pattern called “Haag” but try getting in touch with http://www.goudadesign.co.uk/schoonhovenrembrandt.html as they will know if anyone and they may have seen the decorators mark before
benwilliams
benwilliams

Number of posts : 2297
Registration date : 2017-12-27

Back to top Go down

J. VAN DEN DOOL? HELP WITH IDENTIFICATION REQUIRED Empty Re: J. VAN DEN DOOL? HELP WITH IDENTIFICATION REQUIRED

Post by TangerNe11 March 12th 2024, 3:35 am

Hi, many thanks for your post. I went to the suggested site however they no longer take requests for identification :-( Any other suggestions? Thanks :-)
TangerNe11
TangerNe11

Back to top Go down

J. VAN DEN DOOL? HELP WITH IDENTIFICATION REQUIRED Empty J. VAN DEN DOOL? HELP WITH IDENTIFICATION REQUIRED

Post by TangerNe11 March 15th 2024, 2:26 am

This piece has been identified as: Model Number 259, Decor: The Hague. Signed vD. = J. van den Dool Dating Ca. 1923-1926. PLEASE..........CAN ANYONE TELL ME MORE ABOUT J. VAN DEN DOOL? I have tried researching the name but get nowhere. Is this the correct spelling? Another post has stated that the decoration is quite unusual and not seen very often? ANY HELP GREATLY APPRECIATED. Many thanks 🙂
TangerNe11
TangerNe11

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum