Does anyone recognise this mark? I have two mugs with the same 69 mark?

3 posters

Go down

Does anyone recognise this mark? I have two mugs with the same 69 mark? Empty Does anyone recognise this mark? I have two mugs with the same 69 mark?

Post by jamie April 17th 2024, 3:13 pm

Does anyone recognise this mark? I have two mugs with the same 69 mark? Img_4912
Does anyone recognise this mark? I have two mugs with the same 69 mark? Img_4911
Does anyone recognise this mark? I have two mugs with the same 69 mark? Img_4910
jamie
jamie

Number of posts : 40
Registration date : 2023-07-02

Back to top Go down

Does anyone recognise this mark? I have two mugs with the same 69 mark? Empty Re: Does anyone recognise this mark? I have two mugs with the same 69 mark?

Post by NaomiM April 17th 2024, 4:05 pm

Not a mark I've come across before. It looks like fairly recent work; maybe in the past 20 years

Administrator
Administrator

Female Number of posts : 31543
Registration date : 2012-05-15

http://bispm.co.uk/

Back to top Go down

Does anyone recognise this mark? I have two mugs with the same 69 mark? Empty Re: Does anyone recognise this mark? I have two mugs with the same 69 mark?

Post by jamie April 17th 2024, 4:40 pm

That’s what I thought too, thanks Naomi
jamie
jamie

Back to top Go down

Post by NaomiM April 17th 2024, 4:55 pm

Sometimes potters get commissions from Cafe chains or local companies for a set of mugs which bears their mark rather than the potter's

Administrator
Administrator

Female Number of posts : 31543
Registration date : 2012-05-15

http://bispm.co.uk/

Back to top Go down

Post by philpot April 17th 2024, 5:39 pm

I wonder if this was a rather special very personal commission for two people Does anyone recognise this mark? I have two mugs with the same 69 mark? 1f600 Just Google the words 69 position, and you will see what I mean Big Laughter
philpot
philpot

Number of posts : 6432
Registration date : 2010-11-06

Back to top Go down

Post by jamie April 17th 2024, 8:22 pm

😂
jamie
jamie

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum