Please help my identify the maker of this vase.

2 posters

Go down

Please help my identify the maker of this vase. Empty Please help my identify the maker of this vase.

Post by losmariachis January 19th 2010, 10:28 pm

I have googled myself cross eyed and search all over untill I found this fourm. So please can some one help me identify this vase. It may not be cool ore hipp but I like it and I´d really like to know its origin.

Respectfuly Losmariachis Sweden. Obs the white dotts are not cracks ore marks! It is in the decoration. It is numberd 2913 and the numers sort of "stands out".

Please help my identify the maker of this vase. 381401457

Please help my identify the maker of this vase. 381401458
losmariachis
losmariachis

Number of posts : 3
Registration date : 2010-01-19

Back to top Go down

Please help my identify the maker of this vase. Empty Re: Please help my identify the maker of this vase.

Post by Pip January 20th 2010, 8:39 am

Hello Losmariachis - welcome to the forum. Can we see a shot of the base please?

Pip
Pip
Administrator
Administrator

Female Number of posts : 3331
Registration date : 2008-02-02

http://www.pips-trip.co.uk

Back to top Go down

Please help my identify the maker of this vase. Empty Re: Please help my identify the maker of this vase.

Post by losmariachis January 20th 2010, 10:31 am

Here is is.

Please help my identify the maker of this vase. 381488532
losmariachis
losmariachis

Back to top Go down

Post by Pip January 20th 2010, 10:37 am

Thanks. I'm thinking it mightbe East German production by VEB Haldensleben perhaps, just based on the glaze and form, but it's a company I'm not that experienced in - I only have a few of their pieces so just take that as a suggestion for further research and have a look in our Haldensleben thread below...

https://www.20thcenturyforum.com/german-austrian-pottery-f31/veb-haldensleben-east-germany-t2618.htm?highlight=haldensleben

Pip
Pip
Administrator
Administrator

Female Number of posts : 3331
Registration date : 2008-02-02

http://www.pips-trip.co.uk

Back to top Go down

Post by losmariachis January 20th 2010, 11:48 am

Please help my identify the maker of this vase. 212118 Thank you so much fore helping me in this matter. I shall look right now.

Have a nice day.
losmariachis
losmariachis

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum