James Haggerty-Contemporary American Potter

2 posters

Go down

James Haggerty-Contemporary American Potter Empty James Haggerty-Contemporary American Potter

Post by Calusa August 25th 2010, 10:56 pm

Just for a treat, check out Jim Haggerty's website linked below. This guy's work is amazing! He can throw like Otto Natzler and glaze like BEATO. I have a few of his pieces, but mostly I can't afford them any more as he has become quite successful in the past few years and his prices are skyrocketing. He is in Santa Barbara, California, U.S.A.

www.haggertyceramics.com/
Calusa
Calusa

Number of posts : 241
Registration date : 2010-08-22

Back to top Go down

James Haggerty-Contemporary American Potter Empty Re: James Haggerty-Contemporary American Potter

Post by dantheman August 26th 2010, 11:27 am

if I lived in California I would be buying his pottery up as fast as I could,the prices still look very reasonable and will no doubt double in coming years as he seems to be at the top of the American studio pottery tree

Consultant
Consultant

Male Number of posts : 15414
Registration date : 2008-02-03

Back to top Go down

James Haggerty-Contemporary American Potter Empty Re: James Haggerty-Contemporary American Potter

Post by Calusa August 26th 2010, 2:54 pm

I must confess to buying another small piece while I was cruising his website yesterday.
Calusa
Calusa

Number of posts : 241
Registration date : 2010-08-22

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum