Goran Warff early vase

2 posters

Go down

Goran Warff early vase Empty Goran Warff early vase

Post by patreezia Sat Feb 11, 2012 9:43 pm

I have a very heavy, 8.5" tall clear vase (no color, no etchings except I.D. etchings on bottom) that is etched "Kosta 48441 Warff." I found a vase exactly like it on Ebay, with a $179 asking price. I'm wondering a couple of things: does anyone know the approximate date this vase might have been made (I think it's pretty old)? Also, mine unfortunately has a slight chip at the top. Does it still have any monetary value, or is all that's left the sentimental value (this has been in my family for decades)? Thanks very much.
patreezia
patreezia

Number of posts : 1
Registration date : 2012-02-11

Back to top Go down

Goran Warff early vase Empty Re: Goran Warff early vase

Post by bradbury7308 Mon Mar 26, 2012 11:54 pm

Hi Im not sure of the vase you have shame you have no picture to share, But damage on glass is sadly avoidable due to glass being basically impossible to repair perfectly so prices can be very low unless the piece is a very desirabe pattern or a rare model its hard to tell an example i sold a kingfisher blue zig-zag vase made by whitefriars recently and it had two very small nibbles on the rim mine made £55 but perfect one's quite often get sold for £100 collectors like to buy perfect pieces.
bradbury7308
bradbury7308

Male Number of posts : 71
Registration date : 2011-10-31

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum