Pair Of Spun Aluminum And Glass Console Torchiere Lamps

Go down

Pair Of Spun Aluminum And Glass Console Torchiere Lamps Empty Pair Of Spun Aluminum And Glass Console Torchiere Lamps

Post by Hierocles August 20th 2020, 10:09 pm

I have this pair of spun Aluminum and Scalloped Glass Torchiere Uplight Lamps. I would describe them as having an upright trumpet style shade with a scalloped glass accent on a 5" diameter x 1 1/8" high aluminum base. The lamp measures 14 1/4" high and the shade measures 7 1/4" diameter across the top. They have the original mogul ceramic sockets as well as ceramic reducers to accommodate standard bulbs. I have seen these (or very similar) identified as Russel Wright Lamps but I have found nothing on line to actually verify it. Though they are a bit similar in design to some of his floor lamps, as I understand it, they should be signed. They have felt on the bottoms and I am leary of trying to peel it off at this point. I was hoping someone out there may be able to confirm who the maker of these awesome console lamps might be. Any information would be greatly appreciated. Thanks in advance.Pair Of Spun Aluminum And Glass Console Torchiere Lamps Pair_s11
Pair Of Spun Aluminum And Glass Console Torchiere Lamps Pair_s10
Pair Of Spun Aluminum And Glass Console Torchiere Lamps Pair_s12
Hierocles
Hierocles

Number of posts : 50
Registration date : 2017-05-19

Back to top Go down

Pair Of Spun Aluminum And Glass Console Torchiere Lamps Empty Re: Pair Of Spun Aluminum And Glass Console Torchiere Lamps

Post by Hierocles August 20th 2020, 10:54 pm

A few more pictures of the lamps.

Pair Of Spun Aluminum And Glass Console Torchiere Lamps Pair_s14
Pair Of Spun Aluminum And Glass Console Torchiere Lamps Pair_s13
Pair Of Spun Aluminum And Glass Console Torchiere Lamps Pair_s15
Hierocles
Hierocles

Number of posts : 50
Registration date : 2017-05-19

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum